Back Home Again in Indiana
1. The sky via hot air balloon.
2. North Korea for fear of being kidnapped and/or thrown in jail. I’m too weak for jail. (Russia and China, I’m also looking at you.)
3. A porta potty marked Men. I don’t care how long the Women’s line is.
4. Antarctica. My people are a warm people.
5. Mississippi. See #2.
6. Wrigley Field. This is mostly based on principle but also because a concussion due to falling chunks of stadium does not sound like a good time.
7. The moon. We can’t all go to space, kids. We can’t all go to space.
8. Storm chasing. I’m not big on what you’d call “tempting fate”.
9. Times Square for New Year’s Eve. Just thinking about it results in me needing a paper bag. (See also: Navy Pier for 4th of July.)
10. The running of the bulls. As it turns out, I haven’t completely lost my mind.